Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Road Occupancy Permit Application

You will need a road occupancy permit if you plan to occupy a roadway or sidewalk in Severn for any activity outside of its normal intended use, including construction, repair projects or displaying merchandise on a sidewalk. An application for a road occupancy permit shall be made in the name of the person or persons performing the work and not in the name of an agent or property owner.

Privacy statement

Information contained on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act. Information collected will be used and managed by the Township of Severn in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for general municipal operations. If you require additional information, please view our Freedom of Information and Routine Disclosure Policy.

Please indicate that you've read and understand the above privacy statement.