Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Entrance Permit Application

If you’re creating a new entrance to your property, or widening an existing entrance, you need to apply for an Entrance Permit.

Privacy statement

Information contained on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act. Information collected will be used and managed by the Township of Severn in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for general municipal operationsIf you require additional information, please view our Freedom of Information and Routine Disclosure Policy.

Please indicate that you've read and understand the above privacy statement.